AUS: Secretary switch at Oz Brewing
Australian craft brewer Oz Brewing has announced a change of company secretary.
The brewer said today (31 January) that Kevin Hart will replace John Arbuckle, who has resigned from the position. Reasons for Arbuckle's decision were not given.
Hart is a chartered accountant and a partner of secretarial advisory firm Endeavour Corporate.
Earlier this month, Oz Brewing was given the go-ahead by local authorities to begin construction of it Mad Monk Brew and Café complex in Fremantle.
The company hopes to have the facility up and running by the end of June.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages