USA: Secretary of H.U.D. Andrew Cuomo Dispenses Funds to The Children's Beverage Group, Inc.
The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. (OTC/BB: TCBG) CEO Jon Darmstadter in a ceremony yesterday in Rochester, New York, received a check from Housing and Urban Development Secretary Andrew Cuomo for Three million four hundred fifty nine thousand dollars ($3,459,000) The money is a combination of loans and grants to complete the funding for its "state of the art" pouch packaging facility". The official closing date for the money transfer is on or about September 1, 2000. A simultaneous closing date will be scheduled for the 860.888 Maple Street property, a seven and one half (7 1/2) acre site with eighty thousand square feet of existing building. Jon Darmstadter President & CEO of The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. (OTC/BB: TCBG) states, "I would like to personally thank Secretary Cuomo, Mayor Johnson, Commissioner Ku and The County of Monroe for their efforts and applaud their diligence for securing this funding The Children's Beverage Group, Inc. is a unique beverage company directed at the billion dollar plus children's beverage market. The company's mission and goal has been to create cutting edge products using the latest in packaging technology. It features a patented no. 5,941,642 09/005,627, "Self-Contained Fluid Dispensing System" known in the trade as the `rip it sip it'(TM)system. The company's products have been marketed by national retailers like Wal*Mart®(NYSE: WMT). The company has been featured on the nationally broadcast television program "Emerging Public Companies.... the Story Behind the Symbol". The statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward-looking information with respect to plans, projections or future performance of the company: the occurrence of which involves certain risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from expected results. Such risks include the timing of the implementation and the scope and success of the program described here.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets