USA: Secret Cellars, Inc. Launches a Customized Corporate Gift Program of Rare Wines and Gourmet Specialties
Secret Cellars announces its unique program of corporate gifts for business associates, employees and clients, featuring an extensive selection of hard-to-find wines from California, Europe and around the world. Secret Cellars also offers coffees and teas and other specialties. The new Corporate Gift Program is designed to give every business an array of creative gift options and amenities that can be tailored to every occasion and budget.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch