USA: Secret Cellars, Inc. Launches a Customized Corporate Gift Program of Rare Wines and Gourmet Specialties
Secret Cellars announces its unique program of corporate gifts for business associates, employees and clients, featuring an extensive selection of hard-to-find wines from California, Europe and around the world. Secret Cellars also offers coffees and teas and other specialties. The new Corporate Gift Program is designed to give every business an array of creative gift options and amenities that can be tailored to every occasion and budget.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire