BERMUDA: Second senior executive to depart Bacardi
Another executive in North America is quitting Bacardi
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Having announced today that Robert Furniss-Roe, the president for the North America region, is set to leave in the coming months, Bacardi also said today that Derek Hopkins, SVP, national sales director for Bacardi USA, is standing down. Rich Andrews, Bacardi's UK & Ireland MD, will assume Hopkins' responsibilities when he transitions to the position of VP commercial for North America next month.
Hopkins, who joined Bacardi from The Coca-Cola Co in 2011, “has agreed to help with a transition”.
Andrews moved to Bacardi in 2003 from The Lego Co, initially as VP of sales in Canada, before becoming country president for Canada in 2007.
This week, we speak to the CEO of the UK arm of Mast-Jägermeister, and just-drinks subscriber, Guy Lawrence....
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Bacardi is the world’s seventh largest spirits company and the global leader in rum. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to revitalise its key brands and expand its product offer in the face o...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during May 2015....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Remy Cointreau sees H1 sales, profits rise
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts