BERMUDA: Second senior executive to depart Bacardi
Another executive in North America is quitting Bacardi
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Having announced today that Robert Furniss-Roe, the president for the North America region, is set to leave in the coming months, Bacardi also said today that Derek Hopkins, SVP, national sales director for Bacardi USA, is standing down. Rich Andrews, Bacardi's UK & Ireland MD, will assume Hopkins' responsibilities when he transitions to the position of VP commercial for North America next month.
Hopkins, who joined Bacardi from The Coca-Cola Co in 2011, “has agreed to help with a transition”.
Andrews moved to Bacardi in 2003 from The Lego Co, initially as VP of sales in Canada, before becoming country president for Canada in 2007.
Bacardi Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...read more
This week sees Pernod Ricard switch its CEO, with Alexandre Ricard replacing Pierre Pringuet in the hot seat. With Pringuet retiring, just-drinks met up with him one last time to look back at his near...
Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
In spirits, the Holy Grail has long been for the brand to become the bar call. History shows, however, that achieving such a feat is not the end of the story and, as Richard Woodard suggests, brings i...
Bacardi Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
SPI Group, the Stolichnaya brand owner and parent of Stoli Group, has announced a change of CFO, and a new CEO for Stoli Group....
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research