BERMUDA: Second senior executive to depart Bacardi
Another executive in North America is quitting Bacardi
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Having announced today that Robert Furniss-Roe, the president for the North America region, is set to leave in the coming months, Bacardi also said today that Derek Hopkins, SVP, national sales director for Bacardi USA, is standing down. Rich Andrews, Bacardi's UK & Ireland MD, will assume Hopkins' responsibilities when he transitions to the position of VP commercial for North America next month.
Hopkins, who joined Bacardi from The Coca-Cola Co in 2011, “has agreed to help with a transition”.
Andrews moved to Bacardi in 2003 from The Lego Co, initially as VP of sales in Canada, before becoming country president for Canada in 2007.
Bacardi Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...read more
Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Bacardi Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)