BERMUDA: Second senior executive to depart Bacardi
Another executive in North America is quitting Bacardi
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Having announced today that Robert Furniss-Roe, the president for the North America region, is set to leave in the coming months, Bacardi also said today that Derek Hopkins, SVP, national sales director for Bacardi USA, is standing down. Rich Andrews, Bacardi's UK & Ireland MD, will assume Hopkins' responsibilities when he transitions to the position of VP commercial for North America next month.
Hopkins, who joined Bacardi from The Coca-Cola Co in 2011, “has agreed to help with a transition”.
Andrews moved to Bacardi in 2003 from The Lego Co, initially as VP of sales in Canada, before becoming country president for Canada in 2007.
This week, we speak to the CEO of the UK arm of Mast-Jägermeister, and just-drinks subscriber, Guy Lawrence....
Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Bacardi Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT...
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research