BERMUDA: Second senior executive to depart Bacardi
Another executive in North America is quitting Bacardi
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Having announced today that Robert Furniss-Roe, the president for the North America region, is set to leave in the coming months, Bacardi also said today that Derek Hopkins, SVP, national sales director for Bacardi USA, is standing down. Rich Andrews, Bacardi's UK & Ireland MD, will assume Hopkins' responsibilities when he transitions to the position of VP commercial for North America next month.
Hopkins, who joined Bacardi from The Coca-Cola Co in 2011, “has agreed to help with a transition”.
Andrews moved to Bacardi in 2003 from The Lego Co, initially as VP of sales in Canada, before becoming country president for Canada in 2007.
Bacardi Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...read more
Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Bacardi Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014