POLAND: Second-quarter revenues up 15% at Zywiec
The Polish brewer, Zywiec, part of the Heineken group, reported a 15% rise in second-quarter consolidated revenues. Net revenues rose from PLN765m to PLN880m. The increase in revenues and reduced costs helped the company to achieve a second-quarter net profit of PLN 81.6m against a net loss of PLN16.5m in the corresponding period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l