US: Second quarter profit fall at Mondavi
California wine company, Robert Mondavi, has reported a 24% drop in earnings for the second quarter as a result of slack demand for premium wines and its strategy of reducing wholesale inventories. Net income stood at US$11.6m against US$15.2m last year. Sales for the quarter fell by 7% to US$131.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban