US: Second quarter profit fall at Mondavi
California wine company, Robert Mondavi, has reported a 24% drop in earnings for the second quarter as a result of slack demand for premium wines and its strategy of reducing wholesale inventories. Net income stood at US$11.6m against US$15.2m last year. Sales for the quarter fell by 7% to US$131.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign