US: Second quarter profit fall at Mondavi
California wine company, Robert Mondavi, has reported a 24% drop in earnings for the second quarter as a result of slack demand for premium wines and its strategy of reducing wholesale inventories. Net income stood at US$11.6m against US$15.2m last year. Sales for the quarter fell by 7% to US$131.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil