US: Second quarter net income up 35% at Coors
US brewer, Adolph Coors Co., posted a 35% increase in second-quarter net income, boosted by higher sales and the incorporation of its new UK subsiary, Bass Brewers. The company reported second-quarter net income of $67.6m, against $49.9m last year. The result was a ahead of anaylsts' expectations. Net sales for the quarter increased from $692.7m to $1 billion, while volumes for the quarter rose from 6.4m barrels to 8.9m barrels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal