US: Sebastiani Vineyards sold to Foley Group
The Sebastiani and Cuneo families have signed a deal to sell Sebastiani Vineyards to the Foley Wine Group.
Mary Ann Cuneo, CEO and grand-daughter of the winery's founder, Samuele Sebastiani, said of the sale: "We are confident that this transaction will strengthen Sebastiani's leading reputation as one of North America's premier producers of wine."
Credit Suisse Securities (US) acted as exclusive financial adviser and Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP acted as legal advisor to Sebastiani Vineyards.
Financial details were not disclosed.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research