USA: Seattle's Best Coffee's Organic Sales Rocket, Expands Organic Coffee Line
Seattle's Best Coffee (SBC), an AFC Enterprises company, announced today that due to consumer demand, it will expand its organic coffee line to six by adding two new blends, Tierra Verde and Twilight Decaf. Sales for Seattle's Best organic coffee were 55,687 pounds in 1998, and shot up to 74,881 pounds in 1999, prompting the expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman