USA: Seattle's Best Coffee's Organic Sales Rocket, Expands Organic Coffee Line
Seattle's Best Coffee (SBC), an AFC Enterprises company, announced today that due to consumer demand, it will expand its organic coffee line to six by adding two new blends, Tierra Verde and Twilight Decaf. Sales for Seattle's Best organic coffee were 55,687 pounds in 1998, and shot up to 74,881 pounds in 1999, prompting the expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch