USA: Seattle's Best Coffee Opens First of 25 Cafes in Canada on Saturday
Internationally recognized specialty coffee company, Seattle's Best Coffee (SBC), will open the first Canadian cafe this Saturday, Oct. 21 in Vancouver at 2706 Granville Road. Plans are underway to open 25 cafes in western Canada in the next five years. The second cafe is slated to open mid- to late-November in Vancouver on Hamilton Street.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller