USA: Seagram Joins Transora.com, the Global Business-to-business E-marketplace
The Seagram Spirits And Wine Group today announced its investment in Transora.com, the global business-to-business (B2B) e-marketplace for the food, beverage and consumer products industry. This investment marks one more step in Seagram's drive to surface, evaluate and develop eBusiness initiatives that offer significant potential, and provides an opportunity to participate in what will be the world's largest internet exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director