USA: Seagram Chief Executive Asserts That Content Copyrights are Essential to Internet's Survival
Edgar Bronfman, Jr., president and chief executive officer of The Seagram Company Ltd., said here today in a keynote address at The Real Conference 2000 that "combating the dangerous and misguided notion that property is not property if it's on the Web, and the piracy that that notion perpetuates," is a critical challenge for the continued operation and expansion of the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale