USA: Seagram Appoints Anita Larsen Vice President, Corporate Communications
Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of The Seagram Company Ltd., announced today the appointment of Anita M. Larsen as Vice President, Corporate Communications, effective immediately. Based in New York, she reports to Tod R. Hullin, Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public Policy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk