USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of Tod R. Hullin as Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public Policy
The Seagram Company Ltd. [NYSE: VO] announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has appointed Tod R. Hullin as Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public Policy, effective June 1, 2000. Mr. Hullin has served as Senior Vice President of that function since the fall of 1998, for both the parent company and the U.S. subsidiary, Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc. In his new position, Mr. Hullin will report to Edgar Bronfman, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of Seagram. Commenting on the appointment, Mr. Bronfman said: "Tod has established a strong record of accomplishment in positioning and communicating the transformation of the Company. His leadership, knowledge and skill will continue to play an important role in the achievement of our goals." The Seagram Company Ltd., headquartered in Montreal, operates in four global business segments: Music, Filmed Entertainment, Recreation, and Spirits and Wine. Universal Music Group, the world's largest recorded music company, produces and distributes recorded music throughout the world in all major genres, and it is engaged in music publishing. The Company's Filmed Entertainment business produces and distributes motion picture, television and home video products worldwide; operates and has ownership in a number of international cable channels; and engages in the licensing of merchandising rights and film property rights. The Recreation business operates theme parks. Other businesses include retail stores and the development of entertainment software. The Spirits and Wine business is engaged principally in the production and marketing of distilled spirits, wines, coolers, beers and mixers throughout more than 190 countries and territories. The Company's corporate website is located at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts