USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of Tod R. Hullin as Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public Policy
The Seagram Company Ltd. [NYSE: VO] announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has appointed Tod R. Hullin as Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public Policy, effective June 1, 2000. Mr. Hullin has served as Senior Vice President of that function since the fall of 1998, for both the parent company and the U.S. subsidiary, Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc. In his new position, Mr. Hullin will report to Edgar Bronfman, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of Seagram. Commenting on the appointment, Mr. Bronfman said: "Tod has established a strong record of accomplishment in positioning and communicating the transformation of the Company. His leadership, knowledge and skill will continue to play an important role in the achievement of our goals." The Seagram Company Ltd., headquartered in Montreal, operates in four global business segments: Music, Filmed Entertainment, Recreation, and Spirits and Wine. Universal Music Group, the world's largest recorded music company, produces and distributes recorded music throughout the world in all major genres, and it is engaged in music publishing. The Company's Filmed Entertainment business produces and distributes motion picture, television and home video products worldwide; operates and has ownership in a number of international cable channels; and engages in the licensing of merchandising rights and film property rights. The Recreation business operates theme parks. Other businesses include retail stores and the development of entertainment software. The Spirits and Wine business is engaged principally in the production and marketing of distilled spirits, wines, coolers, beers and mixers throughout more than 190 countries and territories. The Company's corporate website is located at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends