USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of David Sweeney to Public Policy Post in Brussels
Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO), announced today that David Sweeney has joined the company's Public Policy and Government Relations office in Brussels, Belgium. Mr. Sweeney, who formerly served as the Motion Picture Association's Vice President and General Counsel, Europe, has a distinguished career working on public policy matters in the entertainment industry, having previously served as Senior Legal Advisor to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research