USA: Seagram Announces the Appointment of David Sweeney to Public Policy Post in Brussels
Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO), announced today that David Sweeney has joined the company's Public Policy and Government Relations office in Brussels, Belgium. Mr. Sweeney, who formerly served as the Motion Picture Association's Vice President and General Counsel, Europe, has a distinguished career working on public policy matters in the entertainment industry, having previously served as Senior Legal Advisor to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research