USA: Seagram Announces Finance Appointments
The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO) today announced several Corporate Finance appointments, effective September 1, 2000.Frank Mergenthaler has been appointed Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, overseeing the Controller and Accounting functions.In making the announcement, Seagram's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Mulligan said: "In addition to his current responsibilities, Frank will represent Seagram as a co-leader of the Vivendi Universal Finance and Reporting integration team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends