USA: Seagram Announces Finance Appointments
The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO) today announced several Corporate Finance appointments, effective September 1, 2000.Frank Mergenthaler has been appointed Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, overseeing the Controller and Accounting functions.In making the announcement, Seagram's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Mulligan said: "In addition to his current responsibilities, Frank will represent Seagram as a co-leader of the Vivendi Universal Finance and Reporting integration team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research