USA: Seagram Announces Finance Appointments
The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO) today announced several Corporate Finance appointments, effective September 1, 2000.Frank Mergenthaler has been appointed Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, overseeing the Controller and Accounting functions.In making the announcement, Seagram's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Mulligan said: "In addition to his current responsibilities, Frank will represent Seagram as a co-leader of the Vivendi Universal Finance and Reporting integration team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute