USA: Seagram Announces Finance Appointments
The Seagram Company Ltd. (NYSE: VO) today announced several Corporate Finance appointments, effective September 1, 2000.Frank Mergenthaler has been appointed Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, overseeing the Controller and Accounting functions.In making the announcement, Seagram's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Mulligan said: "In addition to his current responsibilities, Frank will represent Seagram as a co-leader of the Vivendi Universal Finance and Reporting integration team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"