UK: Scottish sales focus for Champagne Lanson
Champagne Lanson has appointed a new regional sales manager for Scotland.
Jonathan Philips will assume the position with immediate effect, the company said yesterday (25 January). Philips, who has worked previously at Glenmorangie and Strathmore Mineral Water, will be responsible for Lanson's international products in the Scottish on- and off-trade.
"We are increasing our focus on the Scottish sector and are very pleased to have Jonathan onboard," said UK marketing director Paul Beavis.
In late-2005, Lanson International was acquired by rival Champagne producer Boizel Chanoine Champagne for around EUR120m (US$101m).
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The outlook in Champagne is upbeat, with sales on the increase in France and export markets, and the prospect of continued growth. However, writes Richard Woodard, challenges remain for Champagne ship...
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted a lift in wine and spirits revenues for the first quarter of this year....
First-time contributions from Champagne houses Lanson and Burtin have boosted a leap in annual profits at Boizel Chanoine Champagne....
Robust Champagne sales boosted profits at French luxury powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the company said yesterday (14 February)....
Boizel Chanoine Champagne, the world's number two Champagne producer, said today (13 February) that its sales last year tripled on the back of acquisitions....
The Glenmorangie Company has appointed its first female distiller....
Inver House Distillers has appointed new managers at four of its five distilleries....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report