UK: Scottish “professionals” to boost Beam’s Teacher’s
Beam Global UK is teaming up with prominent names in Scottish food and drink to promote Teacher's Blended Scotch Whisky for the Christmas period.
Beam has commissioned Alistair Malcolm, assistant general manager at London's Lab Bar, to design a Teacher's Hot Toddy. Paul Tamburrini, head chef at Glasgow's Hotel du Vin, has also created a traditional mince pie with a Teacher's twist, the firm said today (7 November)
Beam Global UK marketing manager Aileen Nicol said: "These profit-driving initiatives will be communicated through a PR campaign to encourage consumers to try Teacher's in new ways, creating profit opportunities and increasing category value for our customers.
"We are also inviting publicans to use the recipes to boost sales during the festive season."
As owner of some of the world's most successful alcohol brands, Diageo clearly recognises the importance of innovation. Olly Wehring spoke with Syl Saller, global innovations director at Diageo, about...
The growing problem of spirits counterfeiting not only results in loss of revenue for spirits companies but more alarmingly continues to cost lives. Keith Nuttall and Emma Jackson report on attempts b...
The Scotch Whisky Association has hailed new progress in its battle to force Indian states to reduce import tax on spirits, but the body has rejected claims that the issue is settled....
Fortune Brands has reported a 93% dive in first quarter net profits, with sales at Beam Global Spirits & Wine down by more than 5%....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is to debut Beam Rocks, its Jim Beam concert series, on 6 May at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston....
Diageo has confirmed to just-drinks that it plans to expand its pre-mix offering across northern Europe....
The Sauza Tequila distillery in Mexico, owned by Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has receieved a certificate in recognition of its social responsibility commitments....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research