UK: Scottish licensing laws to be reviewed
A report by Sheriff Principal Gordon Nicholson has proposed a relaxation in Scotland's licensing laws which will impose stricter controls on pub promotions such as "happy hours" and other promotional vehicles which are deemed to promote excessive consumption, while extending actual licensing hours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research