UK: Scottish Courage signs Sky Sports sponsorship deal
The Scottish Courage ale brand John Smith's has extended its sports marketing activities in an agreement with the Sky television network, which will see it sponsor sports programming on Sky News and Sky Sports. The 12-month deal, which was brokered by MediaVest, covers sponsorship of Sportsline, the dedicated sports round-up programme broadcast four times daily on Sky News and The Full SP, a weekly sports programme on Sky Sports which will be sponsored by John Smith's from October.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range