UK: Scottish Courage signs Sky Sports sponsorship deal
The Scottish Courage ale brand John Smith's has extended its sports marketing activities in an agreement with the Sky television network, which will see it sponsor sports programming on Sky News and Sky Sports. The 12-month deal, which was brokered by MediaVest, covers sponsorship of Sportsline, the dedicated sports round-up programme broadcast four times daily on Sky News and The Full SP, a weekly sports programme on Sky Sports which will be sponsored by John Smith's from October.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends