UK: Scottish Courage launches pre-packaged Tequila slammer
UK brewer and drinks wholesaler Scottish Courage has entered the Tequila market with the launch of Slamba, a pre-packaged Tequila and lemon flavoured drink. Available in select UK city centre style-bars Slamba, which has a 5.5% alcohol content, is sold in a 250-ml can inside a 440ml clear plastic container. The company has called the packaging a 'Can in Slam Container'. For the consumer there are easy-to-follow 'slamming' instructions printed on the can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad