UK: Scottish Courage launches pre-packaged Tequila slammer
UK brewer and drinks wholesaler Scottish Courage has entered the Tequila market with the launch of Slamba, a pre-packaged Tequila and lemon flavoured drink. Available in select UK city centre style-bars Slamba, which has a 5.5% alcohol content, is sold in a 250-ml can inside a 440ml clear plastic container. The company has called the packaging a 'Can in Slam Container'. For the consumer there are easy-to-follow 'slamming' instructions printed on the can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research