UK: Scottish Courage launches pre-packaged Tequila slammer
UK brewer and drinks wholesaler Scottish Courage has entered the Tequila market with the launch of Slamba, a pre-packaged Tequila and lemon flavoured drink. Available in select UK city centre style-bars Slamba, which has a 5.5% alcohol content, is sold in a 250-ml can inside a 440ml clear plastic container. The company has called the packaging a 'Can in Slam Container'. For the consumer there are easy-to-follow 'slamming' instructions printed on the can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director