UK: Scotch companies among UK's fastest growing performers
The Scotch whisky companies The Edrington Group and William Grant & Sons have been recognised as among the fastest growing companies in the UK by making it on to the Profit Track 100, which is sponsored by PricewaterhouseCoopers and published in the Sunday Times. The track ranks the UK's unquoted companies by profit growth over the three years to their latest financial year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action