UK: Scorsese to star in next Johnnie Walker ad
Johnnie Walker, the Diageo-owned Scotch brand, announced today that Martin Scorsese the director of Taxi Driver, Raging Bull and Goodfellas will star in the next international 'Keep Walking' television and cinema ad for the brand. According to the company, the new film features clips of De Niro from Taxi Driver. It is the latest in the series of ads that have also featured Harvey Keitel and Roberto Baggio. The theme of the ads encourages people to 'Keep Walking' to achieve their dreams.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m