SPAIN: Schweppes soda La Casera in EUR7m ad push
Spanish soda brand La Casera has launched a EUR7m (US$8.9m) advertising campaign to reposition itself in Spain's competitive soft drinks market.
The Orangina-Schweppes brand has long been one of Spain's best-selling beverages, used traditionally for lunch meals but also mixed with wine to form the popular Tinto de Verano summer drink.
The campaign, created by ad firm Grey, runs on TV, radio and print media. It features 90-second TV spots (as opposed to the typical 20-seconds) that the company hopes will also make the brand a reference in advertising creativity.
The campaign´s tagline reads “Pedazo de invento La Casera” (La Casera, what a great invention).
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US