ZIMBABWE: Schweppes eyes stock exchange listing - report
Schweppes Zimbabwe is looking to list on the stock exchange during the last quarter of this year
Schweppes Zimbabwe is considering listing on the country's stock exchange, according to local reports.
An executive for the soft drinks producer told The Zimbabwean last week that it would look to list on the stock exchange during the last quarter of this year. He told the publication that the move would give Schweppes "more strength against other major soft drinks manufacturers".
No-one was available to comment at Schweppes Zimbabwe when contacted by just-drinks today (12 July).
The firm competes against Delta Corp and Dairibord Holdings in the country. Its flagship product is Mazoe Orange Crush soft drink.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends