Product Launch - US: Schwarze & Schlichte's Barenjager Honey & Bourbon
Click through to view Schwarze & Schlichte's Barenjager Honey & Bourbon
Schwarze & Schlichte's Barenjager Honey & Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Bourbon, blended with honey, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$28.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Sidney Frank Importing Company
Schwarze & Schlichte has lined up the first brand extension for its Barenjager Honey Liqueur proposition in the US. The German family-owned company will release Barenjager Honey & Bourbon, a blend of honey liqueur and Kentucky Bourbon, in April.
The variant will be available in the US in 5cl, 37.5cl, 75cl and 1-litre bottles, and will be distributed by Sidney Frank Importing Company, which also handles the Jagermeister Herbal Liqueur brand in the country.
The honey liqueur was originally formulated to aid hunters attract bears and lure them from their dwellings.
Barenjager is German for 'Bear Hunter'.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"