Product Launch - US: Schwarze & Schlichte's Barenjager Honey & Bourbon
Click through to view Schwarze & Schlichte's Barenjager Honey & Bourbon
Schwarze & Schlichte's Barenjager Honey & Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Bourbon, blended with honey, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$28.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Sidney Frank Importing Company
Schwarze & Schlichte has lined up the first brand extension for its Barenjager Honey Liqueur proposition in the US. The German family-owned company will release Barenjager Honey & Bourbon, a blend of honey liqueur and Kentucky Bourbon, in April.
The variant will be available in the US in 5cl, 37.5cl, 75cl and 1-litre bottles, and will be distributed by Sidney Frank Importing Company, which also handles the Jagermeister Herbal Liqueur brand in the country.
The honey liqueur was originally formulated to aid hunters attract bears and lure them from their dwellings.
Barenjager is German for 'Bear Hunter'.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp