BRAZIL: Schincariol launches ready to drink juices - report
Schincariol has plans to moving into the RTD juices market in its efforts to become a full beverages company, according to reports
The brewer, which is the second largest beer company in Brazil behind AmBev, was cited by Valor Economico yesterday (25 September) as saying that it intends to restructure and diversify its product range to encompass RTD juices.
The Brazilian company which recently acquired brewers Baden Baden, Devassa and Industria de Bebidaas Igarassu, already has a 6% share of the orange juice market in Brazil with its Skinka brand.
Following a brush with Brazilian authorities over charges of tax evasion by senior executives in 2005, Schincariol has since expanded and is reported to have borne fruit in early-2007, with share decline stemmed and combined sales of beer and soft drinks for 2006 rising by 18% to BRL3.7bn.
AmBev has been informed that trading in the shares of its subsidiary Quinsa has been suspended in the US....
AmBev has completed its share tender offer for Quinsa....
AmBev has been moved to up the offer price for the shares in its Argentine unit Quinsa which it does not already own....
AmBev has begun the year by restarting the hunt for shares in its Argentine unit Quinsa which it does not already own....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch