USA: Scheid Vineyards' Pinot Noir Wins Double Gold in State Competition - Also Takes Home 2 Silver; 2 Bronze Awards
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today that its 1998 Pinot Noir has been awarded a Double Gold, Best of Class medal at the Annual 2000 California Commercial Wine Competition, held recently in Sacramento.The 1998 Monterey vintage received a score of 98 out of 100 points, qualifying it for the special "Best of Class North-Central Coast Appellation" award.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery