USA: Scheid Vineyards' Pinot Noir Wins Double Gold in State Competition - Also Takes Home 2 Silver; 2 Bronze Awards
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today that its 1998 Pinot Noir has been awarded a Double Gold, Best of Class medal at the Annual 2000 California Commercial Wine Competition, held recently in Sacramento.The 1998 Monterey vintage received a score of 98 out of 100 points, qualifying it for the special "Best of Class North-Central Coast Appellation" award.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch