USA: Scheid Vineyards' Pinot Noir Wins Double Gold in State Competition - Also Takes Home 2 Silver; 2 Bronze Awards
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today that its 1998 Pinot Noir has been awarded a Double Gold, Best of Class medal at the Annual 2000 California Commercial Wine Competition, held recently in Sacramento.The 1998 Monterey vintage received a score of 98 out of 100 points, qualifying it for the special "Best of Class North-Central Coast Appellation" award.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends