USA: Scheid Vineyards Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results; CEO Comments on Upcoming Harvest
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000.For the three months ended June 30, 2000, revenues increased 12% to $303,000 from $271,000 in the 1999 period. Net loss increased to $619,000, or $.11 per share, for the 2000 period as compared to a net loss of $411,000, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research