USA: Scheid Vineyards Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results; CEO Comments on Upcoming Harvest
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000.For the three months ended June 30, 2000, revenues increased 12% to $303,000 from $271,000 in the 1999 period. Net loss increased to $619,000, or $.11 per share, for the 2000 period as compared to a net loss of $411,000, or $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l