USA: Scheid Vineyards Inc. Announces New Stock Repurchase Program
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today that it has instituted a new stock repurchase program in which the Company may spend up to $3 million in open market transactions to purchase outstanding shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, and in such amounts or blocks, as deemed appropriate. This repurchase program will expire on June 30, 2001.In connection with the adoption of the new stock repurchase program, the Company has terminated its prior stock repurchase program adopted in September 1999. This program would have expired on December 31, 2000 and authorized the purchase of up to $2.5 million of Class A Common Stock. Under the prior repurchase program, the Company repurchased approximately 540,000 shares of Class A Common Stock for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $2.3 million.Scheid Vineyards Inc. is a leading independent producer of premium wine grapes and operates approximately 6,000 acres of vineyards, primarily in Monterey County, California. The Company sells most of its grape production under long-term contracts to wineries producing primarily premium quality table wines, and the Company also produces a small amount of ultra-premium wine under its own labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly