USA: Scheid Vineyards Inc. Announces New Stock Repurchase Program
Scheid Vineyards Inc. (Nasdaq: SVIN) announced today that it has instituted a new stock repurchase program in which the Company may spend up to $3 million in open market transactions to purchase outstanding shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, and in such amounts or blocks, as deemed appropriate. This repurchase program will expire on June 30, 2001.In connection with the adoption of the new stock repurchase program, the Company has terminated its prior stock repurchase program adopted in September 1999. This program would have expired on December 31, 2000 and authorized the purchase of up to $2.5 million of Class A Common Stock. Under the prior repurchase program, the Company repurchased approximately 540,000 shares of Class A Common Stock for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $2.3 million.Scheid Vineyards Inc. is a leading independent producer of premium wine grapes and operates approximately 6,000 acres of vineyards, primarily in Monterey County, California. The Company sells most of its grape production under long-term contracts to wineries producing primarily premium quality table wines, and the Company also produces a small amount of ultra-premium wine under its own labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review