PORTUGAL: SCC invests in Sagres - report
Sociedade Central de Cervejas e Bebidas (SCC) has launched a marketing campaign for the new addition to its Sagres beer brand in its home market, according to local reports.
Portuguese news site Agencia Financeira said yesterday that the brewer and soft drinks producer has invested EUR6m (US$9.6m) in the promotional push for the new Mini Sagres beer line.
The campaign, which was launched this week, has been inspired by the brand's campaign of the 1970s and features the Portuguese actress Rita Andrade with the slogan: "Mini Sagres - fresh to the last drop," said SCC.
The Mini Sagres campaign will reportedly use a combination of both television and online advertising.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets