AUSTRALIA: SBL float details released
Signature Brands Ltd has said that its float, reported yesterday, had closed "well over-subscribed."
The company will join the Australian Stock Exchange on Monday (19 January) with shares starting at A$0.20.
Signature's brands include Koala Blue Wines, Brian Rochford, Ozi Varmints, Olivia and new brands Pipers Creek and Five Mile Creek.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends