AUSTRALIA: SBL appoints COO
Australia's Signature Brands Limited has appointed Michael Inman as chief operating officer and director of SBL.
Inman is a UK and Australian citizen and has been working for the Virgin Group for
over 17 years where helped develop the Virgin brand in Japan, including the launch of 40 Music stores (Virgin Megastores); 8 Multiplex Cinemas (Virgin Cinemas) and a Drinks Business (Virgin Drinks).
"The appointment of Mike Inman as COO delivers further management and Branding strengths to the Board of Signature Brands Limited. Mike will play a vital role in further developing the Signature Brands business to maximise shareholder returns" - comments Sean Neylon.
Inman begins his position with SBL mid July 2004.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research