AUSTRALIA: SBL appoints COO
Australia's Signature Brands Limited has appointed Michael Inman as chief operating officer and director of SBL.
Inman is a UK and Australian citizen and has been working for the Virgin Group for
over 17 years where helped develop the Virgin brand in Japan, including the launch of 40 Music stores (Virgin Megastores); 8 Multiplex Cinemas (Virgin Cinemas) and a Drinks Business (Virgin Drinks).
"The appointment of Mike Inman as COO delivers further management and Branding strengths to the Board of Signature Brands Limited. Mike will play a vital role in further developing the Signature Brands business to maximise shareholder returns" - comments Sean Neylon.
Inman begins his position with SBL mid July 2004.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review