AUSTRALIA: SBL acquires further juice business
PULP Juice Bars, owned by the recently floated Signature Brands, has said it intends to acquire GoManGo Juice Bars.
"It is our intention to acquire or build a solid base of Juice Bars around Australia. The GoManGo Juice Bars acquisition will accelerate the strategy of opening stores in key locations around Australia."- comments Stephen Hamilton CEO of PULP Juice Bars.
GoManGo hasa locations and finalised leases in areas of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. In total there will be nine locations being acquired by Pulp.
Co-founders of GoManGo Juice Bars Jowell & Cohen founded the business back in 2002.
Signature Brands Limited (SBL), a newly listed Australian public company, recently arranged to acquire PULP Juice Bars.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets