FINLAND: SBG finds Finnish partner for pan-Nordic giant
The Scandinavian Beverage Group (SBG), the Norwegian-Swedish group of drinks importers, has joined forces with the leading company in Finland, Oy Wennerco Ab. The agreement gives SBG a leading position across the Nordic market. "The deal makes SBG the largest privately-owned group of companies within imported wine, spirits and beer in the Nordic region, with a significant presence in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range