Sazerac's Fireball most recommended spirits brand by US bartenders - survey
Fireball is the most recommended spirit in the US, according to Actûrus
Sazerac Co's cinnamon-flavoured whiskey, Fireball, has topped a US poll that measures bartender recommendations.
The Actûrus Bartender Influencer Study involves 15,000 bartender interviews, conducted between June and August. The results see major spirits brands ranked in terms of the frequency they are recommended to consumers.
Fireball took the overall top spot, as well as leading the shot/shooter category. See the table below for a full list of winners, which includes Bacardi, Jack Daniel's and Johnnie Walker.
Kevin Moran, co-CEO of Actûrus, said: "Bartenders have an enormous impact on the spirit brand a consumer purchases to drink.
"With roughly 7bn bartender recommendations made per year in spirits alone, these influencers clearly represent a significant opportunity for a brand to increase their share of mouth within the adult beverage category."
|Flavoured Spirits||Absolut Flavours|
|North American Whiskey||Jack Daniel’s|
|Blended Scotch||Johnnie Walker|
Future growth opportunities for global spirits
This latest report from just-drinks and The IWSR highlights the essential drivers of future growth for the global spirits industry. Our analysts have considered the opportunities available across the ...read more
Tequila is a type of distilled spirit manufactured from the blue agave plant (native of Mexico)....
Sazerac's Barton 1792 distillery has released a Bourbon with a high percentage of rye. ...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during January....
Sazerac Co's A Smith Bowman Distillery has released the latest limited iteration of its Abraham Bowman whiskey brand....
This latest global category insights report from just-drinks/IWSR suggests that: "Liqueurs brand owners need to shout about the crucial role their products play in classic and modern cocktail recipes ...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020