Sazerac's Barton 1792 Distillery Single Barrel Bourbon - Product Launch
Barton 1792 Distillery Single Barrel Bourbon
Sazerac's Barton 1792 Distillery Single Barrel Bourbon
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, 49.3% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - US$39.99
Sazerac has launched a single-barrel Bourbon from its Barton 1792 Distillery.
Single Barrel Bourbon is the third expression released from 1792 Distillery. Previous special releases are now sold out, such as the Sweet Wheat and Port Finish Bourbons, Sazerac said.
The Bardstown, Kentucky distillery plans to release even more new and different 1792 expressions throughout the year.
Last month, Constellation Brands released a Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon that has been aged in Bourbon barrels.
The production and labeling of American whiskey has to be under the Title 27 of the US Code of Federal Regulations. American whiskey was traditionally produced within the boundaries of the US and can ...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during January....
Sazerac-controlled importer 375 Park Avenue Spirits has appointed a former Bacardi executive to the role of president & COO. ...
This latest global category insights report from just-drinks/IWSR suggests that: "Liqueurs brand owners need to shout about the crucial role their products play in classic and modern cocktail recipes ...
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits