US: Sazerac gives Platinum 7X vodka touch-up
Click through to view the updated packaging for Platinum 7X from Sazerac
Sazerac has updated the packaging of its Platinum 7X vodka brand in the US.
The New Orleans-based company confirmed late last week that it has revamped the offering to “reflect the super-premium experience of the spirits inside”. The re-package will be backed by trade advertising and at retail with branded shippers, case cards and sell sheets.
“With national sales growing by double digits, the Platinum 7X brand … easily rivals that of more expensive brands," claimed Tracey Clapp, brand manager for Platinum 7X with Sazerac.
The 40% abv vodka has a SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research