US: Sazerac gives Platinum 7X vodka touch-up
Click through to view the updated packaging for Platinum 7X from Sazerac
Sazerac has updated the packaging of its Platinum 7X vodka brand in the US.
The New Orleans-based company confirmed late last week that it has revamped the offering to “reflect the super-premium experience of the spirits inside”. The re-package will be backed by trade advertising and at retail with branded shippers, case cards and sell sheets.
“With national sales growing by double digits, the Platinum 7X brand … easily rivals that of more expensive brands," claimed Tracey Clapp, brand manager for Platinum 7X with Sazerac.
The 40% abv vodka has a SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory