Sazerac Co's 375 Park Avenue Spirits names Bacardi's Schladenhauffen as COO
The company said today that Jason Schladenhauffen will assume the newly-created role. He has held several positions within the drinks industry, 375 said, including off-premise national accounts director at Bacardi.
Schladenhauffen will also occupy a joint role within the Sazerac Co, managing strategic partnerships, the firm said.
"We are very pleased with the growth of 375 Park Avenue Spirits as the country's leading developer of speciality and growth spirit brands," said Sazerac CEO Mark Brown. "The addition of Jason in this role, which will additionally oversee many of Sazerac's strategic partnerships will help continue the momentum that 375 Park Avenue has gained in the last 24 months."
375 was founded in 1981 as Luctor International, and in early 2015, became a "fully integrated sales company" within Sazerac. The firm is headed by CEO Norman Bonchick.
The unit's portfolio includes Van Gogh Vodka and Gin, Tap Whisky and Antica Sambuca as well as International Beverage Holdings' line-up.
Last week, Sazerac's Buffalo Trace outscored Diageo's Bulleit in a new IWSR report that tracks how many listings Bourbon brands have in US craft bars.
Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
Brown spirits comprise whiskies, brandy and cognac, and dark rum, and play an important role within the spirits category, accounting for 27% of global spirits volumes and 34% of value sales in 2015. W...read more
Last month, just-drinks spoke at length with Alex Ricard, the CEO of Pernod Ricard. In the first part of our exclusive interview, Ricard considered the group's recent performances in India and China. ...
The world’s sixth largest spirits producer and 16th largest vintner, Bacardi faces significant challenges, including seeing its eponymous rum brand and core wine brand, Martini, both fall out of step ...
Spirit-based RTD mixes are products that have a lower alcohol content than spirits and can be consumed directly from the bottle without any preparation. The products are flavored and the alcohol conte...
Singapore's Spirits market is led by the Brandy category while the Tequila & Mezcal category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 in both value and volume terms....
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research