USA: Say later to Caffeine Laden Latte
"I enjoy drinking coffee and went looking for a healthy alternative. With all the interest in soy, an organically grown soybean product seemed like a real winner," said Kushner.
She worked with a company that tested a variety of roasting techniques for soybeans. The blends were tried on her husband, friends and relatives for fresh brewed taste and aroma.
"Our product is unique in that our customers can actually munch on the coffee grounds after the coffee is brewed. The grounds are perfectly healthy, and contain all the health benefits of soy like vitamins, isoflavones, genistein and daidzein. Nothing is lost in the brewing or roasting process."
Who is the ideal soy coffee drinker? The company is marketing Soyfee's Choice to a health conscious consumer who might be trying to eliminate caffeine from their diet. Decaf drinkers who already purchase more expensive Swiss Water Process Method decaffeinated coffee and women considering soy supplements for relief of menopausal symptoms are also seen as potential drinkers of Soyfee's Choice.
Soyfee's Choice comes in four flavors including: original non-flavored and dark roast, french vanilla, hazelnut, almond amaretto and mocha. Soyfee's Choice can be purchased whole bean or ground. A 10 oz. package is $9.95 plus shipping (starting at $5.95).
The company accepts mail order purchases via their website at www.soycoffee.com.
Soy Coffee Roasters
2881 W.12th St 11C
Brooklyn, NY 11224 USA
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018