SOUTH AFRICA: SA's Fortune Beverages posts 31.4% drop in profits
Fortune Beverages, one of two listed Coca-Cola bottling and distribution companies in South Africa, has posted a 31.4% drop in profits for the year ended 31 December 2000. Fortune is a subsidiary of a black empowerment group Kunene Bros Holdings and has bottling and distribution rights in the Eastern Cape and Mpumalanga.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman