Product Launch - UK: Sarl Olen's Christian Audigier Sparkling Rosé Wine
Click through to view Sarl Olen's Christian Audigier Sparkling Rosé Wine
Sarl Olen's Christian Audigier Sparkling Rosé Wine
Category - Wine, sparkling, France, 12% abv
Available - Launched 2 June at Ideal Home Exhibition, Glasgow
Location - CooperWhite Wines direct buy, selected on-trade in UK.
Price - GBP29.95 (US$47.82) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - CooperWhite LLP
France's Sarl Olen is to unveil a new addition to its Christian Audigier range of wine in the UK through CooperWhite Wines.
Christian Audigier Sparkling Rosé Wine comes from Limoux and takes around two years to produce, according to the wine maker. A second fermentation takes place in the bottle under temperature and storage controls.
The Christian Audigier drinks range also includes six wines, two Champagnes Premier Cru Brut and VIF French Vodka. The products features a satinised pink full-body wrap with tattoo-style images on the bottle.
Sarl Olen owns the brand and is based in Montpellier. CooperWhite Wines is based in Perthshire and Yorkshire.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign