UK: Sapporo introduces new can design and size
Sapporo, which claims to be the only genuinely imported Japanese lager sold in the UK, is to reintroduce the classic style-icon sculpted can shape which was so popular in the 1980's in a bigger 650ml size. Marketed by Marblehead Brand Development, Sapporo has also redesigned the 500ml can and 330ml bottle, in traditional gold and white livery based on the original Japanese Sapporo packaging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban