UK: Sapporo introduces new can design and size
Sapporo, which claims to be the only genuinely imported Japanese lager sold in the UK, is to reintroduce the classic style-icon sculpted can shape which was so popular in the 1980's in a bigger 650ml size. Marketed by Marblehead Brand Development, Sapporo has also redesigned the 500ml can and 330ml bottle, in traditional gold and white livery based on the original Japanese Sapporo packaging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range