UK: Santesse - for women only
A brand new name is about to make its mark on the UK soft drinks industry this summer with a series of new product launches.T&T Beverages Ltd has already launched the UK's first ever non-carbonated juice drink in a can called T&T Juice Drinks and has a rolling programme of high profile launches planned over the next few months including 'Santesse' a functional health drink for women. Its first venture Juice Drinks is available in five flavours; Citrus Cocktail, Summer Berries, Kiwi Raspberry, Cool Lemonade and Peach Punch in both 330ml cans and 330ml glass bottles and combines spring water with natural fruit ingredients.Santesse due to be launched in September is a non-carbonated blend of low calorie fruit juices, essential vitamins and minerals with no preservatives, rich in anti-oxidants and more polyphenols apparently than the leading cranberry juice cocktail.It is available in two flavours. Santesse Aronia Berries only uses natural flavours with no preservatives and is just 4.8kcal/100ml and Santesse China Green is a blend of peach juice and herbal green tea which also uses natural flavours, no preservatives and has just 5.0kcal/100ml.Aronia berries are currently being evaluated, researchers at the University of Illinois are generating data to confirm and detail the preliminary evidence that Aronia Berries may include compounds that "specifically fight cancer and cardiac disease," according to the company.T&T Beverages managing director Dafer Alzri said: "Santesse is everything a woman needs from a drink, it addresses her health needs and weight concerns with a great tasting drink in two natural flavours."Alzri continued: "We have researched both flavours intensively and believe we have developed a product that really will make a powerful statement for women."T&T Juice Drink is already widely available in leading UK supermarkets, but distribution details for Santesse have yet to be released.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China