UK: Santesse - for women only
A brand new name is about to make its mark on the UK soft drinks industry this summer with a series of new product launches.T&T Beverages Ltd has already launched the UK's first ever non-carbonated juice drink in a can called T&T Juice Drinks and has a rolling programme of high profile launches planned over the next few months including 'Santesse' a functional health drink for women. Its first venture Juice Drinks is available in five flavours; Citrus Cocktail, Summer Berries, Kiwi Raspberry, Cool Lemonade and Peach Punch in both 330ml cans and 330ml glass bottles and combines spring water with natural fruit ingredients.Santesse due to be launched in September is a non-carbonated blend of low calorie fruit juices, essential vitamins and minerals with no preservatives, rich in anti-oxidants and more polyphenols apparently than the leading cranberry juice cocktail.It is available in two flavours. Santesse Aronia Berries only uses natural flavours with no preservatives and is just 4.8kcal/100ml and Santesse China Green is a blend of peach juice and herbal green tea which also uses natural flavours, no preservatives and has just 5.0kcal/100ml.Aronia berries are currently being evaluated, researchers at the University of Illinois are generating data to confirm and detail the preliminary evidence that Aronia Berries may include compounds that "specifically fight cancer and cardiac disease," according to the company.T&T Beverages managing director Dafer Alzri said: "Santesse is everything a woman needs from a drink, it addresses her health needs and weight concerns with a great tasting drink in two natural flavours."Alzri continued: "We have researched both flavours intensively and believe we have developed a product that really will make a powerful statement for women."T&T Juice Drink is already widely available in leading UK supermarkets, but distribution details for Santesse have yet to be released.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts