VENEZUELA: Santa Teresa predicts growth despite recession
Venezuela's largest rum manufacturer, C.A. Ron Santa Teresa, is expecting 5% growth in sales in 2002, despite Venezuela's current difficult economic situation. Executive President Alberto Vollmer told just-drinks that the company is also expecting market share to grow from 42% to 47%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"