THAILAND: San Miguel invests in Thai distiller
The Philippine distiller Ginebra San Miguel Inc is to plough THB128.92m (US$3.3m) into CNT Wine and Liquor, a Thai joint venture business in which Ginebra will own 40%.
Ginebra's partner in the joint venture is Thai Life Group, which will hold 50%. The remaining 10% will be owned by minority investors.
CNT Wine and Liquor Co has a license to build and operate a distillery in Kanchanaburi, in the west of Thailand.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire