USA: San Miguel Corporation's nine month profits rise 24%
San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, today announced that it maintained appreciable growth in the first nine months of 2000 as its net profits rose 24% to P5 billion ($111 million(a)) from P4 billion last year. Operating income amounted to P5.6 billion ($124 million), up 20% from P4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk