USA: San Miguel Corporation's nine month profits rise 24%
San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, today announced that it maintained appreciable growth in the first nine months of 2000 as its net profits rose 24% to P5 billion ($111 million(a)) from P4 billion last year. Operating income amounted to P5.6 billion ($124 million), up 20% from P4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research