PHILIPPINES: San Miguel Corporation Net Income Up 24% in First Quarter
San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, today posted a consolidated net income of P1.54 billion ($37.8 million)(1) in the first quarter of this year, an increase of 24% over the P1.24 billion in 1999, amid relatively sluggish consumer demand. This reflects the effectiveness of the strategies and operational improvements earlier identified and implemented by SMC management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire