PHILIPPINES: San Miguel claims early court victory
Leading liquor producer, Ginebra San Miguel Inc., part of San Miguel Corp., has claimed an initial victory in its legal battle with rival spirits producer, Tanduay Distillers Inc. The Regional Trial Court of Mandaluyong City has granted a temporary restraining order against Tanduay prohibiting the company from manufacturing and selling Ginebra Kapitan, its new gin brand, while the case is being heard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role