PHILIPPINES: San Miguel claims early court victory
Leading liquor producer, Ginebra San Miguel Inc., part of San Miguel Corp., has claimed an initial victory in its legal battle with rival spirits producer, Tanduay Distillers Inc. The Regional Trial Court of Mandaluyong City has granted a temporary restraining order against Tanduay prohibiting the company from manufacturing and selling Ginebra Kapitan, its new gin brand, while the case is being heard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO