PHILIPPINES: San Miguel claims early court victory
Leading liquor producer, Ginebra San Miguel Inc., part of San Miguel Corp., has claimed an initial victory in its legal battle with rival spirits producer, Tanduay Distillers Inc. The Regional Trial Court of Mandaluyong City has granted a temporary restraining order against Tanduay prohibiting the company from manufacturing and selling Ginebra Kapitan, its new gin brand, while the case is being heard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report