HONG KONG: San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Limited declared third interim dividend & management changes
At a meeting of the Board of Directors of San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Limited ("the Company"), held today, 8th November 2000, a third interim dividend of HK$0.04 per share (last year - HK$0.03) was declared for the current year.At the same meeting, the Board of Directors ("the Board") announced that Mr. Freddy W.M. Kwan has been appointed the Managing Director of the Company with effect from 8th November 2000 in view of the retirement of Mr. John L. Dunwell from the Company. Mr. Kwan has been a director of the Company since 8th April 1997, and is also a director of various subsidiaries of the Company.The Board is pleased to advise that Mr. Dunwell has accepted the request to continue as a Consultant until the end of March 2001, allowing him to assist Mr. Kwan and his team in the transition and to work on special development projects for the Company.The Board also announced that Mr. Thomas R. Mainwaring has been appointed a director of the Company with effect from 8th November 2000. Mr. Mainwaring joined the Company on 1st January 1995. He is the Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, and is also a director of various subsidiaries of the Company.The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Dunwell for his major contributions to the success of the Company over the past three years and is confident that the new management team will further build upon that success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends