HONG KONG: San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Limited declared third interim dividend & management changes
At a meeting of the Board of Directors of San Miguel Brewery Hong Kong Limited ("the Company"), held today, 8th November 2000, a third interim dividend of HK$0.04 per share (last year - HK$0.03) was declared for the current year.At the same meeting, the Board of Directors ("the Board") announced that Mr. Freddy W.M. Kwan has been appointed the Managing Director of the Company with effect from 8th November 2000 in view of the retirement of Mr. John L. Dunwell from the Company. Mr. Kwan has been a director of the Company since 8th April 1997, and is also a director of various subsidiaries of the Company.The Board is pleased to advise that Mr. Dunwell has accepted the request to continue as a Consultant until the end of March 2001, allowing him to assist Mr. Kwan and his team in the transition and to work on special development projects for the Company.The Board also announced that Mr. Thomas R. Mainwaring has been appointed a director of the Company with effect from 8th November 2000. Mr. Mainwaring joined the Company on 1st January 1995. He is the Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, and is also a director of various subsidiaries of the Company.The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Dunwell for his major contributions to the success of the Company over the past three years and is confident that the new management team will further build upon that success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute